Friday, May 07, 2004

Another Homosexual Website for Priests?

RCF some time back exposed the "St Sebastian's Angels" Internet discussion list which included CapeTown Bishop Reginald Cawcutt. One would have thought that their reports would have been sufficient to ensure that priests and bishops cease exposing their obessions with intrinsically disordered appetites.

But alas, that does not appear to be the case. Envoy has an article which I had meant to link a few days ago, but I was apparently distracted. Part of the post:
This morning, a concerned Catholic reader sent me a link to "Venerabilis," yet another website dedicated to gay priests. Its purpose, explained in English, French, and Italian, is to allow gay priests to anonymously contact one another with an aim toward sharing information and personal stories, fellowship and mutual encouragement, and (surprise!) to facilitate face-to-face encounters.

One priest, posting under the name "Tim," wrote:
"I am a lonely 44 year old priest. I am looking to connect with any priest over 45 who is built and stocky and stronger looking. Although im settled in mycountry I wish to move again to some parish abroad in UK or in Europe where english is spoken. IM a professional and feel so contrained and suffocated in my own country which is so conservative and homophobic. I need help and if any parish priest over 45 wishes to host me and become my friend im willing to offer a lot as long as he is gay and willing to also allow me to keep on studying and we support each other. Anyway wouldl ike to make lots of friends who are priests but im mostly attracted to older stronger men."


Pray for these men who have abandoned Jesus and His Mother.

No comments: