Monday, September 27, 2004

Michael Davies, R.I.P.

From Una Voce:
It is with deep sorrow that I have to inform everyone of the death of Mr. Michael Davies, the President d'Honneur of the International Una Voce Federation. Michael suffered a heart attack at 9:20 p.m. on Saturday 25th September and died instantly.

Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine; et lux perpetua luceat ei.

Michael's family will be keeping me informed and I will send out information as I receive it. They have also asked that for the moment no one contacts the family direct until arrangements have been made. Should anyone require any specific information please contact me via email on argentum@euphony.net

Leo Darroch, Secretary, International Federation Una Voce.

Posted 26 Sept 2004
Please keep Mr. Davies and his family in your prayers.

Source.

No comments: