Wednesday, May 11, 2005

More Religious Education from the Post Dispatch

Here's a good one which I did not know:
Those pagan Catholics

I DIDN'T READ the article about Pope John Paul being the anti-Christ, but whoever said it knew what they were talking about. And to the person that said "go back in history," if you do you'll learn that most of the Catholic church's doctrines are based on paganism.
Now, if only the Post or one of its astute contributors would define "paganism" for me, I'd be well on my way to a real education!

And apparently, it wasn't only area Catholics who were upset about the "anti-Christ" comments:
Who's the Anti-Christ now?

THIS COMMENT IS directed at the idiots who somehow think that the pope was the anti-Christ. I'm not a Catholic, but I'm sure that a lot of these idiots wouldn't know an anti-Christ if one stared him in the eye. It goes to show that they don't because of who they voted to elect last November.

No comments: