Friday, May 21, 2004

Liturgical Dance Accessories

This is great!

If you are in need of:
Beautiful hand dyed silk streamers that add so much to the visual prayer experience, or

Ribbon streamers that are made of organza which float so gracefully when you dance, or

Liturgical dance workshops and fabric dying workshops in silk and cotton.

I can tell you where to go....I just saw it with my own eyes! A website for all of your "Liturgical Dance" needs!

I came across this looking at some search logs. Someone actually did a search for "Dardenne Liturgical Dance"...and what do I see.....a link for "Son Dance Ministries" by the same person who assists others at Immaculate Conception Church in introducing 'liturgical dance' in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.....Take a look around...Quite interesting!

But don't wait, get your "liturgical dance" paraphenalia now, before the Archbishop quashes this goofiness for good.

No comments: