Monday, July 05, 2004

Kerry Says He Believes Life Starts at Conception

What a pathetic and sick man he is. Morally bankrupt.
A Catholic who supports abortion rights and has taken heat from some in the church hierarchy for his stance, Kerry told the paper, "I oppose abortion, personally. I don't like abortion. I believe life does begin at conception."

Kerry took Communion during Mass, which a few Catholic bishops have publicly said he should not do because of his abortion views.

"I wish he was against abortion, but I don't think that'll get settled," said Helen Willenberg, 83, a Catholic who met Kerry later in the day. "But I still hope he wins."
Poor Helen is another confused "Catholic". Wonder if she'll volunteer for euthanasia when it becomes a right of 'society' which is legally protected?

Article here.


No comments: