Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Protest 'Jesus Has Two Mommies'

This just in:

Tradition Family Property

– November 30, 2004–

Please protest today!

A film version of the play “Jesus Has Two Mommies” is being shown in Portland, Oregon on December 1.

Please take a moment to send a quick e-protest to those who are taking Christmas and turning it into a protrayal which we consider ever so blasphemous.
Click here to protest!

If you can attend the protest in Portland, call 717-451-0135 for details.

Before the 2004 elections fade into history, we would like to mention a factor that was all too quckly forgotten: honor. Click here to read our tribute to the spirited defense of honor by America’s Vietnam vets.

Dear Friend,

Whenever someone asks me how the homosexual agenda affects me personally, I like to point to things like the play “Jesus Has Two Mommies.” As you can tell by the title, it is a lesbian “retelling” of the Christmas story. I am personally offended. God is offended. I cannot stand by without registering my protest.

And this is only one of many such portrayals. I consider this an attack on my Catholic faith. I find it hard to believe that there are those who would like me to accept things like this as “normal.” That’s why I am asking you to protest, by clicking here.

Last year we protested this play in Sommerville, Massachusetts and the promoters cancelled one performance. This year, the Sommerville Theatre is not showing it at all. However, a theater in Portland is showing a filmed version of the play on December 1. I am asking you to to please send you e-protest today.

If you live in the Portland area, please consider attending our December 1 protest at the Holywood Theatre at 6:30 p.m. For more details, call Edward at (717) 451- 0135. Come console the hearts of Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph in a peaceful Act of Reparation and candlelight vigil.

Before the 2004 elections fade into history, I would like to mention a factor that was all too quickly forgotten: honor. The very concept of honor has suffered so much over the years. It was refreshing to see honor highlighted by the Vietnam veterans who refused to back down when their honor was once again sullied. Click here to read “Forgotten Honor.”

That’s all for now. Until next time, I remain

Sincerely Yours in Jesus and Mary,

John Horvat
Webmaster
http://www.tfp.org

No comments: