Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A New Book and Web Site

From an email from Michael Rose, author of Goodbye, Good Men and Priest
The Bishop of Covington just granted the indult Mass -- and at his cathedral. He himself even celebrated the first Mass. Quite a change for years and decades past.

I wanted to let you know that I've got a new book out. It's called In Tiers of Glory, and The Wanderer called it a "lavishly printed, full-color book illustrating the history of church architecture... it demonstrates that a strong and healthy reaction is underway and, indeed, about to topple the Modernist movement that imposed so much architectural ugliness on unsuspecting 20th-century Catholics."

Here's the book's website:
http://www.dellachiesa.com/books-intiersofglory.jsp

In conjunction with my book, today (December 1, the Feast of St. Edmund Campion) I am inaugurating a web journal devoted to resources, articles and projects pertaining to traditional church architecture, restoration and perservation. It's called Dellachiesa.com: http://www.dellachiesa.com

Will you help me get the message out about the website? I'd appreciate it!

Pax Christi,
Michael

No comments: