Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Is this for real?

It's a hate crime

I TOLD YOU to stop printing hate stuff about the Catholics. It's a hate crime and I will get a lawyer and sue you and put all of you people in jail, even the people that're doing the complaining. I'm filing a lawsuit as we speak. So you better stop printing these hate crimes about the Catholics in the paper. It's a hate crime. Understand English. It's a hate crime. You will go to jail. I will report you for doing it. I will get the governor to make sure you lose your job if you keep on printing this hate stuff about the Catholics. Shame on you. You will go to jail. It's as simple as that. You will go to hell for it, too. You will go out of business, the South County and the Post Dispatch. I'll be the new owner of the paper. So you better stop it now or you will go to jail. Remember that I'm filing a lawsuit. So you better quit it now. I'm not kidding. I will file a lawsuit for a hate crime against Catholics. Just remember that. So heed the warning.
Evidently, the Post Dispatch will print anything...This must be the Post's new comedy column.

Link.

No comments: