Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday Songs....Courtesy of the Catholic League

In keeping with the spirit of political correctness, the Catholic League recommends the adoption of the following songs at Holidaytime:

“I’m Dreaming of a White Holiday”;
“O Holiday Tree”;
“All I Want for The Holiday Is My Two Front Teeth;
“We Wish You a Merry Holiday”;
“The Twelve Days of the Holiday”;
“The Holiday Song”;
“Rockin’ Around The Holiday Tree”;
“You’re All I Want For The Holiday”;
“Baby’s First Holiday”;
“Do They Know It’s The Holiday”;
“Merry Holiday Darling”;
“I’ll Be Home For The Holiday”;
“It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like The Holiday”;
“Blue Holiday”;
“The Holiday Waltz”;
“Holly Jolly Holiday”;
“So This Is The Holiday”;
“Merry, Merry Holiday Baby”;
“Have Yourself a Merry Little Holiday”;
“Twas the Night Before The Holiday”;
“Holiday Serenade”;
“Feliz Vacaciones.”
Should one who, if in a store, hears a song with the word "Christmas" in it, then complain to management and tell them that one is offended? Perhaps. Certainly it would be difficult trying to select that perfect "holiday" tree and "holiday" lights while being subjected to music that contains that 'awful' word...

Pity those poor people of societies of yesteryear who were not as enlightened as we are today...

Well, I have to go - I'm being called to help with some "holiday" cookies...Merry "Holidays"!!!

No comments: