Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Deacon Fournier Disassociates With TCR

Attached is my public statement concerning my decision to disassociate from Traditional Catholic Reflections and Reports (http://www.tcrnews2.com) over its decision to call for the impeachment of the President and certain members of his cabinet today.
. . .
Sadly, this recent decision of Traditional Catholic Reflections and Reports, without having any discussion with its regular contributors, to endorse the impeachment of the President and his cabinet, has caused me great distress. As of last week, I was still listed as a contributing editor of TCR on the masthead. A decision to disband the group of contributing editors, for various reasons, was made only last weekend. Thus, I understand that you had no strict obligation to consult with me or any other party who formerly held that position. However, in the public eye I am still associated with TCR’s editorial opinions and decisions.
I had quit reading TCR a few years ago...Good for Deacon Fournier.

No comments: