Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Da Vinci Code Repository?

Another email I was asked to share was the following. Perhaps some may find it helpful.
My name is ___________, and I've been building a single-issue portal (www.davincifacts.com ) that's intended to help shed the light of day on all of the garbage surrounding the release of the Davinci Code movie on May 19. So much deception, so many lies - we just have to do what we can to fight this stuff. And I think the truth is our best weapon.

My goal is to provide a simple place to find reliable info on tDC from many angles, both the "best of" (in the columns on either side) and new stuff as it develops (in the middle column).

I'm getting ready to start sending it around to folks to start linking etc., so I'd appreciate any feedback or comments for improvement. I know I have a few entries that really need to be done right (FAQ, Free Resources, Heresies, and The Bible are next on my plate for example), but I'd appreciate any feedback on what is already there.

And if you like it ok then please pass it around & perhaps post on it, as you see fit. Pls let me know if you have any questions whatsoever.

Thx & God bless!
There ya go...We know there is plenty of info out there and those who have a repository of links and information aer to be commended/

No comments: