Monday, July 09, 2007

How to begin, where to start?

A reader asks:
For all of those of us who who have been deprived of the jewel of the Traditional Latin Mass, could you post how to get started?

I just ordered a 1962 Missal and Douay-Rheims Bible from www.marianland.com, but where to go from there? I don't have a clue!

I received my First Communion in 1964, so that tells you where I fit in in my own deprivation of this Gift from God. The only thing I remember is that one day I was attending a beautiful traditional Catholic Church, and when they renovated, all that disappeared.

I knew that the Church was pretty before, and then it wasn't. I'm sure I'm not alone in that transition. Help!
Comments are certainly welcomed to help this individual, who, like many, was deprived of the Church's heritage

No comments: