These promoters of dissent, "Catholics" in Alliance, want to hear from you about
how you think we should put our movement's common good platform into action so as to best work toward the common good this year.What are the main issues listed from which one may select? Let's have a look-see:
Please click here and complete our survey of the top three issues you think the Alliance should focus on through advocacy and public awareness campaigns in the next year. These issues are in alphabetical, not in any priority order. We will definitely continue to work to build a consistent culture of life by advocating for the Pregnant Women's Support Act and other efforts, therefore we are not including it on the list because we are committed to this priority.
With input from you and our partner organizations and board members, we will prioritize these issues. This does not mean we will not work on all of the issues, but it will help us focus our resources!
* Climate Change/Environment [change the laws of nature, man is god!]More government intervention into many areas where it has no constitutional authority...And where is the fundamental right to life? Oh yes, already a priority [on the back burner, no doubt].
* Comprehensive Immigration Reform [Amnesty for all law breakers, criminals]
* Health Care: Advocating for universal health care [gov't bureaucrats can do it better]
* Living Wages and Rights of Workers: Employee Free Choice Act [close businesses]
* Poverty Reduction – Cut U.S. poverty in half [hike entitlements, lower standard of living]
* Responsible End to Iraq War [surrender]
May God have mercy on us! After nearly 50 million abortions (not counting the millions upon millions of abortions caused by artificial contraception), perhaps we are to suffer a divine chastisement for our abysmal moral failures and morally bankrupt behavior?
Maybe I need to get down on my knees more often and ask for forgiveness and mercy? Perhaps mt sacrifices and prayers could be more sincere? Could Our Lord be granting our desires by allowing us the type of leaders many have requested?
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my
sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend
Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly
resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near
occasions of sin.