Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Is 'Catholic', 'No-Litmus Test for Judges' John Kerry requesting excommunication?

My oldest son recently moved to Boston. I pray for him daily because he has entered that land where many minefields of "confusion" are waiting for unsuspecting, gullible, or inadequately catechized souls to cross.

As reported here, Kerry says "he alone hasn't 'played games' on abortion"
"I'm the only candidate running for president who hasn't played games, fudged around," said Kerry, a Massachusetts senator. "If you believe that choice is a constitutional right, and I do, and if you believe that Roe v. Wade is the embodiment of that right ... I will not appoint a justice to the Supreme Court of the United States who will undo that right."
It looks like Kerry is trying to make Archbishop O'Malley's job easier!

No comments: