Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I've been outed and kicked off St Cronan's email list!

I received an email this morning from "Topica Customer Support" with the subject "Goodbye from CronanTalk". The email stated, in part:
You have been removed from the mailing list 'CronanTalk'.
Thank you for participating
.
I didn't even get a kiss goodbye!

This "boot" comes a couple of weeks after the St. Cronan's Liturgy Web Page "disappeared" after a report on a couple of new and improved bread recipes was discussed here and the bread recipes were sent to the Archdiocesan Office of Worship.

So much for being an "inclusive" community where all are welcomed (except those faithful to the Holy Father?). I suppose this is a way of telling me not to join the parish? I wonder if my source at St. Cronan's has been discovered yet?

No comments: