Monday, November 08, 2004

It's a zoo, an insane asylum!

The "Catholics" for ABB (Anybody But Bush, previously known as Kerry) are imploding".

One professed Catholic makes a fervent request:
I need concrete vatican proof that voting for Kerry is not a mortal sin, to get this guy who keeps emailing me off my back. He's an Ave Maria lawyer, and told me today that I need to go to confession for voting for Kerry!

He will only understand Vatican documentation, catechism, etc. Somebody whose better at this, please direct me to the proper "proof."
To which another list member writes:
If I were you, I'd tell that guy if he didn't get off my back I was going to need to go to confession for more than voting for Kerry, I was going to have to go for kicking his sorry ass.
I know that some find this stuff hard to believe and up to now I have not posted any links to this nuttiness. I really am not making this stuff up - I couldn't even if I tried (even if I might be somewhat demented), so here is the link:

No comments: