Friday, March 16, 2007

Begging for Help in Nazi Germany


After first learning of this case of a Nazi-like government kidnapping, we discover that Melissa Busekros, in a secretly passed note, is begging for help to be returned to her family.

John-Henry Westen of LifeSiteNews has the story:

NUREMBERG, March 15, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - In a hand-written letter secretly passed by her to members of the International Human Rights Group (IHRG) in Germany, Melissa Busekros the 15-year-old who was removed from her family by police for having been homeschooled, begged for assistance to return to her parents.

In the letter, dated March 12, 2007, Melissa relates, "I was taken away from my family on the first February 2007 and brought with more than 15 police men to the psychiatry in Nuremberg."

She explains, "There I was 2 weeks, I was brought there because I was homeschooled 2 ½ years. Now I am in a foster-family and I am allowed to see my parents only a week."

This governmental action is unconscionable - we can only wonder at what point do those in this country who seek to overthrow the Constitution and all ethical and moral values begin resorting to similar tactics to ensure that their demented and depraved "values" fill the minds of every child who is permitted to live, spared the horror of the government's love of abortion?

No comments: