Thursday, July 24, 2008

Professor Carries Out His Threat To Desecrate Eucharist?

Yes, the sad little cracker has met its undignified end, so stop pestering me. The cracker, the koran, and another surprise entry have been violated and are gone. You'll have to wait until tomorrow for the details, what little of them there are. I must quickly apologize to all you good Catholics who were hoping to attend Mass, since you can't anymore — I have been told many hundreds of times now that cracker abuse violates your right to practice your religion. I guess you'll have to adapt. Secular humanism is a good alternative, if you aren't already flocking to join the Mormons....
It's amazing to me that secular liberals practice and preach more hate and intolerance than any other group, it seems. Why does any university allow such hateful people to influence the minds of the young? And why would parents permit it?

This man needs our prayers. I wonder if he'll probably need protection from "devout Mohammendans" for desecrating the Koran?


No comments: