* "In the eyes of the law... The slave is not a person." Virginia Supreme Court decision, 1858How many more millions must die before we come to our senses?
* "An Indian is not a person within the meaning of the Constitution." George Canfield - American Law Review, 1881
* "The statutory word 'person' did not in these circumstances include women." British Voting Rights case, 1909
* "The Reichsgericht itself refused to recognize Jews... as 'persons' in the legal sense." German Supreme Court decision, 1936
* "The law of Canada does not recognize the unborn child as a legal person possessing rights." Canadian Supreme Court - Winnipeg Child and Family Services Case, 1997
See the Ad.