Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another Response to the St Stanislaus Spokesman

From the comment boxes:
Dear Mr. Bach:

I have given my money and time and have endangered the lives of my children and wife. I have put my life in the line of fire to fight the evil communist regime. And as you know we won. Not only in Poland but also the whole world and do you know, Mr. Bach, what the beauty of this victory is? There were no losers. Also do you know why we won?

For many years Poles were trying to drop the burden of communism without any results because of several reasons; a couple of those were lack of coordination and effort of consolidation. It took us 30 years and the lives and freedom of many people to understand our mistakes.

In the 70’s we figured out there is only one way to unify our efforts and, what was so funny, we were already unified in one big Union. It was the Union under God's “jurisdiction”. It was the Union in the Roman Catholic Church.

The teachings of the Church and combined love and prayers let us overcome the obstacle and win the struggle with the evil. What's so funny, Mr. Bach, is that nobody, I am saying, NOBODY paid us a penny to do this.

Contrary to your accusations, I was supporting the Church. And now the person that seldom has been seen at the Church (St. Stanislaus Kostka) and has not given a penny or time to support the church and who is spreading evil and despicable words is saying that I am being paid for my beliefs and faith by the Archdioces. Shame on you Mr. Bach, shame!!

I have hoped that the seed of love is still fertile in your heart and with some help, may it come to life. If you cannot sense this kernel, we at the Polish Apostolate will help you to find it but in the beginning, please stop throwing mud on others - we do not do that in Roman Catholic Church.

Please remember Love and respect for all others is the way to go.

With full respect and God's love.
Andrzej Blek

No comments: