Saturday, March 31, 2007

The 2nd Annivesary of the Murder of Terri Schiavo

Fr Fr. Frank Pavone:
March 30, 2007

Dear Friends,

Last night I preached at the Memorial Mass for the second anniversary of the death of Terri Schiavo. She died on March 31, 2005. I was with her family for the day yesterday. Her parents, Bob and Mary, her brother Bobby, her sister Suzanne and her niece Alex have all been an extraordinary example of faithfulness under trial. They have never sought the spotlight; they only sought to love and serve Terri.
* * *
When I was in Terri’s room as she was dying, I felt so intensely the presence, by prayer and concern, of all of you and of all who throughout the world were thinking, praying, and crying about what was happening to Terri. You were all there, and I told Terri you were all there. God was expressing to her, through all of us, his great name, “I AM.”
* * *
More here.

No comments: