Monday, August 02, 2004

"I'm Christian. I'm Catholic. It's important to me."

Who said these words? St Augustine? St Thomas More? G.K. Chesterton? Here are some more clues:
"Praise the Lord. Praise him in his sanctuary. Praise him in his mighty heaven. So it is written in the psalms."

"We look around us in this country, and we see God's work yet to be done." That is what is bringing us here." "Faith without works is dead."
There's the clue - "Faith without works..." St. James?

"It's time to stop talking about valuing families, and value families," he said. "You don't value families when you cut kids from after-school programs and you cut cops so that Enron can get another tax cut."
These are quotes of remarks at the nondenominational Greater Grace Temple Church in Springfield, Ohio and at an afternoon rally in Bowling Green yesterday. These are quotes from the lips of John Kerry.

One cannot possibly claim to be pro-family and support direct abortion, euthnasia, same-sex 'unions', or fetal stem cell research - and do so truthfully. One who claims as much is either totally ignorant of right and wrong or that person is a liar.

Yes, we see "God's work yet to be done" and some of us tremble at the consequences of invoking God's name, feigning praises to Him, while murdering His unborn little ones whose blood flows like swollen rivers and whose cries of anguish have yet to be answered.

But this is not all.
"I'm Christian. I'm Catholic. It's important to me," Kerry said. "But as I said in my speech, I'm not going to say God is on my side and I'm not going to go out and divide people. I want to pray that we are on God's side."
Saying it doesn't make it so! May God have mercy on him and all who support and promote the murder of the most defenseless little ones in should be the safest place on earth. May their heart be converted and moved to true compassion and charity. Lord, have mercy on those of us who have failed You!

Link.

No comments: