Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Unrepentant voter???

This is from today's "Town Talk" in the Post-Dispatch:
I AM A 46-year-old married Catholic woman who has been working all my life. I am totally disenchanted with Archbishop Burke and his comments about how we should vote. It's none of his business. We have soldiers that are dying every day in this war and stem cell research would greatly help many living, breathing Americans who are walking around with diseases like Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, lupus and muscular dystrophy. Why are the people who are ill with some kind grave disease or our soldiers any less important than an unborn fetus? I think Archbishop Burke needs to grow up and get in the real world and find out what life is like in the 21st century. I'm voting for John Kerry and it's not a sin. (my emphasis)
This woman apparently has some issues and some problems which are clouding her intellect.

Source.

No comments: