Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Kraft Foods a “Major Sponsor” of “Gay Olympics”

CHICAGO, May 11, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Kraft Foods, makers of popular products like Macaroni and Cheese, Kraft Singles, Oreo cookies, Maxwell House coffee, and Ritz Crackers is a sponsor of the 2006 Gay Olympic Games in Chicago, according to an e-mail release from Donald E. Wildmon, Chairman of the American Family Association.
More from LifeSiteNews here.

Another company on my "Do Not Buy" list...And I do really like a number of their products. No more Miracle-Whip? Yikes!

It seems a small sacrifice to make, and surely there are comparable products. I haven't bought Levi's or Docker's in years because of the company's anti-second amendment position and have suffered no ill-effects...I discovered that I like Wrangler's better as a result. After this post is done, I'll be checking the kitchen cupboards and fridge to see how much of an effort this is going to be.

No comments: