Friday, February 19, 2010

Do Homosexuals Have a Right to Serve?

From the American TFP:
I don’t know about you, but when it comes to the troops, I think we should spare no effort to provide them with everything they need to get the job done.

That is why I can’t understand why that these brave troops are being forced to accept a homosexual agenda that will affect combat readiness and unit cohesion. We need to support the troops by helping them fight on this front.

We have prepared a TFP statement titled “To Keep Our Honor Clean!" Why We Must Oppose the Homosexual Agenda for the Military. I urge you to read this important statement and send it on to your friends.

Please pray for our troops. Let us ask that they be spared this danger.

Until next time, I remain,

Sincerely yours,
John Horvat
Tradition Family Property
www.TFP.org

No comments: