Tuesday, March 16, 2010

‘Abortion Changes You’ Messages Meet Commuters in St. Louis

From LifeSiteNews:
ST. LOUIS, Missouri, March 16, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The city immortalized by the Judy Garland musical “Meet Me in St. Louis” will now meet a new message over the next few weeks: “abortion changes you.”

Five different billboards have been set up on the thoroughfares of the city, and form part of the same outreach appearing this month in New York City subways to offer those struggling after an abortion hope for healing.

The billboards echo some of the experiences of men and women after an abortion. One woman shares, “I thought my life would be the way it was before,” while another says, “We made the decision together but I’ve never felt so alone.” An ad featuring a young man states, “I thought I was helping my girlfriend”.
Continued here.

No comments: