Saturday, April 02, 2005

Some Updates-Msgr Albacete Talk Cancelled

I'm sorry to have to write this, but due to the Holy Father's death, Monsignor Albacete will not be in St Louis this weekend. He will not be available talk at SLU for the Campion Society.

The tallk will most likely be resceduled for the next academic year.
I received this earlier today before our beloved Holy Father's passing into eternity...

I have not heard but I strongly suspect that Cardinal Arinze will be unable this weekend for the Gateway Liturgical Conference considering our great loss. The funeral of Pope John Paul II should be in 4-6 days.

As more information comes available, I will pass it on. May God bless Pope John Paul as he enters eternal beautitude...We tearfully mourn his departure, yet we must rejoice in his completing his journey and give thanks to God for His generous gift of blessing us for over 26 years with Pope John Paul II and his moral guidance.

No comments: