Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just for Today, June 26

I am He that in an instant elevates an humble mind to comprehend more reasons of the eternal truth than could be acquired by ten years' study in the schools.

-Bk. III, ch. xliii.
_________________

God has given me the grace to understand the myste­rious depths of charity. If I could put into words all I know, it would sound like a song of Heaven, but, alas, I can only speak in halting words like a child. Our Lord's own words confirm what I say, otherwise I should be tempted to remain silent.

-The Story of a Soul (L'Histoire d'une Âme)
__________________
For more information, see this post.
Adapted from Just For Today(©1943 Burns & Oates)
Nihil Obstat: Reginaldus Phillips, S.T.L.,Censor deputatus
Imprimatur: Edwardus Myers, Vic. Cap.

No comments: