Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Quotes to Remember...

From Dr Jeff Mirus:
John McCain:
“I have stated time after time after time that Roe v. Wade was a bad decision, that I support…the rights of the unborn. I have fought for human rights and human dignity throughout my entire political career. To me it is an issue of human rights and human dignity.” (Source: National Right to Life)

Sarah Palin:“I am pro-life and have never wavered in my belief in the sanctity of every human life.” (Source: National Right to Life)

Barack Obama:
“I have constantly advocated for reproductive choice and will make preserving women’s rights under Roe v. Wade [the Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion] a priority as President.” (Source: National Right to Life)

Joseph Biden:“I strongly support Roe v. Wade…. That’s why I led the fight to defeat Bork. Thank God he is not in the Court or Roe v. Wade would be gone by now.” (Source: National Right to Life)

John Paul II:
“Disregard for the right to life, precisely because it leads to the killing of the person whom society exists to serve, is what most directly conflicts with the possibility of achieving the common good... It is impossible to further the common good without acknowledging and defending the right to life, upon which all the other inalienable rights of individuals are founded and from which they develop... ” (Evangelium Vitae, Nos. 72 and 101, 1995)...


No comments: