Wednesday, September 15, 2004

An bad example of a professed Catholic...?

This was in today's issue of the Post Dispatch's "Town Talk" feature.

I think most people will see what happens when one's intellect has not been properly informed:
See here, archibishop

I SEE ARCHBISHOP Burke is at it again with his politics and abortion. I have one message to you, Mr. Archbishop, I'm a Catholic, but you keep your nose out of how I vote and who I vote for. You just take care of your church and take care of all these pedophile priests you've got and you'll have a full-time job.

THIS IS TO point out a typo in Town Talk where it refers to Archbishop Burke as the good Archbishop. That's either a typo or an oxymoron. And in addition to him not missing our two bucks a week or two bucks a month, that's correct since he continues to try to rape the good people of St. Stanislaus of their $10 million.
He (or she) claims to be Catholic? How sad...We should continue to pray for the conversion of souls to Christ.

Source.

No comments: