Saturday, March 26, 2005

Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - For Terri

Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus


I. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...Faith - faith that, in Your Divine Providence at this Lenten & Easter Season, Terri Schiavo will be protected from those intent on murdering her.

Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father....
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.


II. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in My name, He will give it to you." Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of...Hope - hope that, in Your Divine Mercy, those in authority will open their hearts and minds to You and that You will guide them in their actions and give them the courage to do what is right.

Our Father...Hail Mary....Glory Be To the Father....
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.


III. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but My words will not pass away." Encouraged by Your infallible words I now ask for the grace of...Charity - charity that will allow me to pray for those who, enslaved by the Evil One, are intent on destroying Your precious gift of life, especially of those who are the innocent and vulnerable.

Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father...
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.


O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.

Hail, Holy Queen...

St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.
********************************************


And let's not forget The Divine Mercy Novena


Jesus asked that the Feast of the Divine Mercy be preceded by a Novena to the Divine Mercy which would begin on Good Friday. He gave St. Faustina an intention to pray for on each day of the Novena, saving for the last day the most difficult intention of all, the lukewarm and indifferent of whom He said:
"These souls cause Me more suffering than any others; it was from such souls that My soul felt the most revulsion in the Garden of Olives. It was on their account that I said: 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass Me by.' The last hope of salvation for them is to flee to My Mercy."
In her diary, St. Faustina wrote that Jesus told her:
"On each day of the novena you will bring to My heart a different group of souls and you will immerse them in this ocean of My mercy ... On each day you will beg My Father, on the strength of My passion, for the graces for these souls."
More here.

No comments: