Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Town Talk: Put SNAP Under the Microscope

I THINK IT WOULD be a good idea to investigate that David Clohessy and his bunch. I don't think they're worried about any victims of sexual abuse. I think they want to take down the Catholic Church. Every time someone makes an allegation than all of a sudden here come all these other ones out of the woodwork. My suggestion would be to have lie detector test for the whole bunch, from that David Clohessy and his bunch to the priest to the victims making the accusations. I think a good thorough investigation is in order.
Clohessy is always there on TV whenever an allegation is made. It seems he never missess an opportunity for "face time". Guilt or innocence - getting to the truth - seems to be secondary, if any consideration at all is even given to it with this group.

Source.

No comments: