Monday, June 21, 2004

This is too good to pass up...From Diogenes...

"Because you are not lukewarm, I spit you out..."
(Inspired by the latest courageous stand taken by the US bishops)

A reading from the epistle of Paul Americanus to the Galatians:

O interesting Galatians! I am not entirely comfortable with some of things you may or may not be doing. I am forming a committee to draw up some guidelines that will help you grow as human persons. The committee's decisions will be published shortly after the Day of Judgment. Meanwhile, if any one is preaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you received, stamp your little feet. And please send me some more information about this former brother of ours, John Fisher, who has been causing disturbances among you. May God judge him accordingly. See with what a large computer I write. --Paulus Americanus
Read the entire entry here. Well worth the time.

No comments: