Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Don't let ‘blood guilt' cover the whole nation

A very good Letter to the Editor by Julie Baer. An excerpt of the letter follows. You should read the entire letter.
...a friend gave me a book entitled, "Their Blood Cries Out." I was able to understand why these two city employees felt the need to profess their religion to me. They were experiencing something called "blood guilt." When a person knows full well that abortion is wrong, knows that killing unborn children is truly murder, understands that God despises the shedding of innocent blood, and claims to follow the gospel of Jesus Christ, but then turns his eyes away and does nothing, this person is experiencing "blood guilt."

When Senator John Kerry made the identical statement, "I'm Catholic" on national TV, I realized that our whole nation would be covered with "blood guilt" if he is elected president.
So true...

Letter here.

No comments: