Monday, May 08, 2006

A Short Interview with Marek Bozek...

On Sunday evening, KTVI Fox 2 News aired a short clip of an interview it conducted with Marek Bozek, the excommunicated priest who was hired by the Board of Directors of Stanislaus Church...The parish has been suppressed, yet the excommunicated priest continues to practice as a priest even though he has no faculties to do so and some of the sacraments are invalid-yet, many "Catholics" don't seem to care.

The interview stems from an apparent recent meeting that Bozek had with Archbishop Burke. Details are sketchy since the clip was quite short...It seems as if KTVI was looking for some filler material for its broadcast.

Bozek: I went there to beg him and I begged him on my knees. I knelt down in front of him, I begged him [inaudible] to help me to help his parish.

Reporter: What did he say?

Bozek: He said, Well you didn't, you didn't...you know what to do, you need to be obedient...I said, Bishop, I agree I have to be obedient BUT our first obedience goes to Jesus Christ.
The man doesn't even know what obedience is, I'm afraid...Don't forget to pray for his conversion and the conversion of those he is leading astray.

No comments: