Friday, May 09, 2008

Answers-What's Your Moral I.Q.? Love of thy Neighbor

Questions can be viewed here.
_____________

1. It is a supernatural virtue by which we must love our neighbor as ourselves for the love of God.

2. Yes, we must include everybody in the world.

3. Yes.

4. No, if it does not cause scandal or grieve our neighbor.

5. No. He is acting well within his rights.

6. Yes, if I will not endanger my own salvation by doing so.

7. No. Unless there is some hope of success I may not risk my life to save the life of another.

8. I am not bound in every case, but if I can easily help him I should do it frequently.

9. Yes. We should love first our husband or wife and parents, children, our brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, and everyone else.

10. No. I may hate the sin but I may never hate the sinner.
_________________________
Adapted from The Queen's Work Magazine, May 1946

No comments: