Friday, May 09, 2008

Code Pink Protesters Try Witchcraft at Anti-Marine Rallies

Code Pink is now resorting to witchcraft to beef up the number of its supporters protesting a controversial Marine Corps Recruiting Center in Berkeley, Calif.

The women's anti-war group has told ralliers to come equipped with spells and pointy hats Friday for "witches, crones and sirens" day, the last of the group's weeklong homage to Mother's Day....
What disturbed individuals these are...

Want to know what my first thought was when I read this headline? Actually, it was my second thought.

In reading some of the recent St Cronan bulletins on its COPA program, I was shocked, but not surprised, to see a blurb for helping CodePink:
CODEPINK Rush Hour Bannering Every Wednesday at 4:00p on
the Soulard pedestrian overpass above the I-44/55 split.

When a group supports women priestettes, homosexuality, and heaven knows what else, can witchcraft be far behind?


No comments: